Thursday, December 2, 2010

SCBWI TEAM BLOG Pre-conference Interview: Author Sara Zarr

The lastest SCBWI TEAM BLOG pre-conference faculty interview features acclaimed YA author and Winter Conference keynote speaker Sara Zarr, who was interview by Alice Pope on her SCBWI Market Blog. Here's a bit from the post:

When I found out Sara Zarr was on the faculty for the SCBWI Annual Winter Conference, I called dibs on doing her pre-conference interview right away. (There was a quiet throwdown, but I'm captain of TEAM BLOG so I won.)

There were several reasons I wanted an excuse to talk to Sara. I first met her several years ago at a Kidlitcon and heard her speak from the heart about her first foray into blogging. I immediately liked her and immediately devoured STORY OF A GIRL, her debut novel and a National Book Award Finalist.

Click here to read the full interview with the terrific Sara Zarr.

And click here to register for the SCBWI Annual Winter Conference where you can see Sara and the rest of the great faculty in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment